Wednesday, February 27, 2013
The adoption possibility I mentioned in last post is gone now. She's a great dog, they are a great family/home but it's not the best match. Don't want anyone to be disappointed or don't want her to have to be returned so we will wait. A little disappointing but much better than worrying everyday if things are going OK.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Early this morning Eddie and I visited two cemeteries to take photos of headstones, as a volunteer, for some folks on Find-A-Grave. My family thought that was wierd ;)