Wednesday, February 27, 2013
The adoption possibility I mentioned in last post is gone now. She's a great dog, they are a great family/home but it's not the best match. Don't want anyone to be disappointed or don't want her to have to be returned so we will wait. A little disappointing but much better than worrying everyday if things are going OK.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Early this morning Eddie and I visited two cemeteries to take photos of headstones, as a volunteer, for some folks on Find-A-Grave. My family thought that was wierd ;)
and it went a little something like this........ Rolls of deco mesh (a.k.a. geo mesh). I usually use them straight off the spool withou...
Our Bayliner Trophy in Kodiak with my Seattle friend Jane Today we met with a boat club to learn information about this type of boat non ...
Jerry and I spent yesterday north of our area - specifically, Inverness. Just a thought that perhaps we might enjoy an after-retirement home...
#1 https://youtu.be/UZnfyErRC3Y #2 https://youtu.be/4M0AcDhTofM