Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thank You Amy!

Look what the UPS truck brought this week! A friend (the one with the ocean quilt in earlier post) sent me congratulatory Godiva chocolates for finishing school. Yummy! The first one I chose was the nut covered one in the photo (the one on right) and it was RICH.

I was especially excited because the box was packaged with two ice packs - I've been using them for my foot. For some reason I just love having the fancy Godiva label on my ice pack!

I borrowed the photo, and the following text, from their web site to explain what was in that familiar golden box (little advertising for Godiva):
Our wonderfully decadent chocolate gift box is something to explore... and savor. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate pieces, including velvety ganaches, scrumptious pralines, rich caramels, fruit and nut fillings, and classic truffles. Arrives in our signature gold gift box, with grosgrain ribbon and an adorable flower that doubles as a pin.

**
typing disclaimer, I got aloe in my eyes and everything is blurry**



2 comments:

My Little Family: said...

I just ate the starfish pictured in the middle. boy was that special - white chocolat eiwth a raspberry filling. Yummy!

Julie said...

What a great friend!!! I love how you used the ice packs!!! The description of the chocolates is just devine!!! Congrats again on your degree!!!