Sunday, June 1, 2008

Green Thumb Sunday

Didn't get to do my Sunday morning garden shots that I like so much because of the morning light. Camera battery was dead and couldn't figure out where hubby stashed the rechargable box :)
These are my phalanopsis. Still waiting for the yellow one....perhaps it was a dream. LOL

Hey! How did this photo of Eddie get in here?

Another example of my bad photography. I took several photos of this plant and all were bad.

The photo above and the one below are two different angles of the same dendrobian that blooms right on the cane. It's been working on making blooms for several weeks now. Looks like it is getting close. perhaps the next Sunday garden blog will have it in full bloom. You'll just have to stop back by to see ;)

A close up my Tampa orchid and then one a step back showing an ever blooming oncydium. My Tampa's buds are swollen and look like they could pop at any minute. I am so looking forward.


2 comments:

Wicked Gardener said...

Your plants look so pretty! BTW,does your camera have a macro setting? It often looks like a little flower on the button. I'll stand several feet away then zoom in on a flower in the macro setting to get neat close up pics. With your beautiful flowers you are sure to get some cool pictures.

Julie said...

Hi Vickie! You have the prettiest yard and pool area...looks like paradise!!!