Monday, October 6, 2008

One More Dog Vest

I finished the last vest tonight for an online friend's fund raiser. Since her event will be about a week before Halloween, she chose a Halloween fabric. Initially I was just going to use the orange belt web for the D ring but it looked so orange! So I sewed a gingham ribbon down the center to break up that orange. It might have been OK orange but anyone who knows me well knows that I have an aversion to the color orange. Sorry for the lousy photography - it's just me! LOL


1 comment:

Julie said...

OMG...this is adorable! I can't believe you have an aversion to orange, and it is my FAV color!!! LOLOL. Some dog will be very lucky!!!

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...