Saturday, January 31, 2009

#1 Song

Through Rat-Terrier.com I found this cool website where you pick the month, day, and year and find out the number one song for that day. It's fun and free! Go ahead, look up your birthday and leave me a comment telling me the popular song on your special day(s).

On my birthday it was Pat Boone singing "Apring Love"
Jerry's birthday was "Nature Boy" by King Cole
Our wedding was "Shake You Down" by Gregory Abbott

Oh! Here's the link: http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

2 comments:

luvonne said...

My bday was "Whatever gets you through the night" by John Lennon. Our anniv. was "Dilemma" by Kelly Rowland....luckily, no "dilemmas" in our marriage!!! That was very fun to try, thanks for the link!

FoxyMoron said...

My birthday was "Mack the Knife" and our wedding was, get this "I Will Do Anything for Love (but I won't do that)"
What fun thanks for posting that link.