Sunday, May 10, 2009

Green Thumb Sunday

Here's what's happening in my garden on this beautiful Mother's day.

Only one or two flowers left on this little mini

My new orchid is still blooming despite the change in address

Two new blooming spikes. i finished

Red vanda looking good

Brown vanda looking good too

Hot pink dendrobian just keeps on tickin!

My topsy turvey tomatoes are still alive!

Bouganvilla is crawling across the roof - not good.

Phalanopsis - this one looks like porcelain

This phal is as loaded with blooms as I have ever seen one.

This nobile type dendrobian is getting ready to bloom on the old canes

Looks like we are going to have two bloom spikes on this one

And finally, the real show stopper. I can't wait to see all the blooms on this fella. Can you believe all the spikes? Wow.


1 comment:

Julie said...

WOW...you have so many in bloom right now!!! I bet it is a gorgeous sight to be out at your pool! The Phalanopsis looks like a painting, it is so smooth looking!