Saturday, June 6, 2009

Potpourri

This is a photo of a Roseate Spoonbill in the retention pond across the street. People call them Flamingos but they are not - look at the bill as they are quite different. The photos is lousy because I had to zoom it. These birds are easily scared off. I took this early one evening this week.

I thought Daisey looked like she was laughing in this one. I took it last night for an online event.

Eddie's photo for the online event last night. He's so cute with his toys.

I believe this was Mother's Day - whatever, it was before I went to Arkansas. Me & my babies.

The weekend before I left for Arkansas my cousin Erica and her daughter Sarah came over and we all went swimming and ate fruit. Eddie likes little girls.

4 comments:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

What great pictures! I love seeing the rats(-: What personalities they have!

Julie said...

AWE...such cute photos! I love the one of you and your two babies! Your hair is so beautiful!!! Eddie is such a rascal...loving the little girls! They are so sweet!

Julie said...

P.S. How is your Dad doing???

FoxyMoron said...

You get birds like that across the street? Wow!

I'm convinced dogs do laugh, love the photos.