Saturday, June 20, 2009

Too Hot To Do Anything Productive

With the heat index, it was supposed to feel like 109 here today. This is what I did instead of something productive:

First, a strawberry & cream frappucino


Followed by a visit to the nail salon. Haven't had a pedicure in over a year. But it's so hot and I'm wearing the barest of shoes, that I let the technician get carried away and paint a dragonfly on my toe. LOL.....In reality, I was delaying getting in a scorching car. Isn't my Daisey cute???? You know it's hot when she isn't interested in laying in the sun.

Oh, I did do a little writing. I have so many characters in my story now that I had to create a spreadsheet with names, occupations, story lines, etc. I wonder if this is how real writers do it?

1 comment:

Rusty in Miami said...

I know is hot here too, I’ll take one of those frappucino