Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Quilt Blocks, 11 - 15

A girl can't have too many shoes, can she?

Groovey man, like, wow.

The center of this one is a 4 1/2" block where I paper-pieced the leaf. It looks like a printed fabric in this photo but it is pieced.

A tropical block that looks much better in person - used a batik & interesting palm tree fabric from a sample fabric swatch.

I needed to add some dark ones to the mix. Plus, I needed to add brown to coordinate the applique blocks that other people are making.

There they are! The quilt block gallery.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I really like all of your blocks 1-15. Big endeavor...glad your Mom was able to help too!!! Looked like fun...other than the neck pain, of course!!! Are you done now??? Good work, girl!!!

Skeeter said...

Beautiful work! My neck aches seeing all this work...