Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

We had a lovely mother's day gathering today. The weather was absolutely perfect - warm enough to enjoy the pool but not too hot to sit outside.

Cousin Lea, first-cousin-once-removed Erica, and first-cousin-twice-removed Sarah, my mom, my mother-in-law, and of course Jerry and I spent the afternoon together.


Sarah and Jerry were the only ones in the pool. It was about 83 degrees. Another couple degres and I will be in there too ;)


Jerry had hamburger, hot dog, and polish dog duty. Sadly, I got a photo of my mom, Marge, and Lea but it must have been accidentally erased because it wasn't on my camera when I downloaded the photos.


Eddie was conscripted to deliver a mother's day card, lol.

I made my first maccaroni salad and it was good. I also made BBQ beans, and an orange cake. We have watermelon and the best salsa from Publix - it was roasted corn and black bean salsa. Basically a simple meal so we could all spend time together.



1 comment:

Julie said...

That pool looks so inviting!!!