Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party 2011

Last night we went to my friend Christina's Halloween party. Tonight the dogs are doing an online doggie party.

Jerry as a Greek man turned to stone.


Me, as Medusa.


Daisey as a pirate's winch.


Eddie as a tiger. He went completely crazy with excitement when i put the costume on him and it was everything I could do to keep it on him much less get a decend photo.


Woody as a spider and unhappy about it. He did get better once I got it off his eyes.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You guys all look wonderful...you are a lovely Medusa!!! I have to say "Shiver me timbers and don't let that cute wench walk the plank"!!! Hope the doggies had fun at their parties.
Jerry scared me...great costume!!!

Boat Club

Our Bayliner Trophy in Kodiak with my Seattle friend Jane Today we met with a boat club to learn information about this type of boat non ...