Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back Online, Maybe?

I've used another computer to remove/change things on my blog hoping I will be able to access it from home now. Currently Blogspot never responds and I am left waiting and waiting and waiting.........so, we'll see when I get home. For now, I am using a computer in an undisclosed location ;)

Here's a photo of the trio at Christmas. I couldn't get all three in one photo so I took pics separately and through the magic of Photoshop a friend was able to create our Christmas photo. Love modern technology! (That's Daisey on the left, Eddie standing in the middle, and Woody to the back and right.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh man, am I happy to see you again!!! Was wondering about ya!!! The baby doll doggies are gorgeous in their Christmas finery!!! Hope your Christmas was grand!!! Missed ya!

Happy New Year, to you and Jerry!!!