Sunday, January 27, 2013

Since We Missed Halloween

Looks like my blog is sorta working now.......can barely see parts of it when I create a new post and to post a photo I have to save it somewhere else and enter the URL here. Thought I woud share some photos we missed posting while it was down. Starting with Halloween!


Diamond
She's no witch - in fact, she is a good little poser because she minds well. the only problem photoing her is that she will get bored and lay down.


Daisey
Who knew when we took this photo that she soon would be an angel?


Eddie
What can I say? Impossible to photo him because he gets too excited when you put a costume on him. He is in a gnome costume but the girls can call him "Gnomio" :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, they are so darn cute! Sweet Daisey!!! She is a perfect angel now!!! <3
Julie