Sunday, November 17, 2013

Armed Forces History Museum & Office Christmas Tree

I went on a guided tour of the Armed Forces History Museum with a lineage society. The museum is located off Ulmerton Rd in Largo FL and I found the narration quite moving. Not only was the museum's founder literally the first person to land on the beach at Normandy, we also had the opportunity to speak to a Korea war veteran who was held as a prisoner of war for 31 months. Very moving and worth visiting if you are I the area. They have cool tanks too :)

I went to breakfast with a couple coworkers today and then two of us put up the Christmas tree in the office. Normally I do it during work hours but it is kind of distracting to others and I get interrupted a lot so doing it while the office was closed was perfect. Here's our finished tree for this year:

No comments: