Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

My mom and the cousins joined us for Easter dinner today. We had the traditional ham with scalloped potatoes, cornbread salad, deviled eggs, coconut cake, and chocolate pie. Most of the photos I took today were of the new dog. Sorry Eddie.

I couldn't locate my Easter wreaths for the front door (because our garage is so messy) so I just created a little welcoming Easter vignette.

The new foster, Loni, in an Easter dress (it was my sweet Daisey's).

Diamond also wearing one of Daisey's old Easter dresses but she was unhappy because not only did  bath them today, but I put the hat on her head too.

Ham ready to go into the oven.

Loni enjoying Easter dinner (the dresses were only on long enough for a photo)

Loni, well fed and groomed, hunkering down for the night.

No comments: