Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day - Sunday


We went to bed pretty early last night so I was up by 6am. I walked on the beach a bit and collected a few more shells although I have to admit that without the sun it was much harder to see into the water and recognize shells. As I was walking back to the room I saw a rabbit on our "lawn"! I have a new camera and haven't figure out the zoom yet so, can you find the rabbit?

After chasing the rabbit around I changed into my swimsuit, poured myself a soda, grabbed a towel, and camera and headed to an empty pool. It was nice and warm so I grabbed a noodle ad enjoyed the pool from 7am - 8m at which time I noticed the pool rules - no swimming until 9am, no food or drink in the pool area, and no use of floaties. Whoopsie.


Mom and I had a nice breakfast then headed over the bridge to catch our boat for the nature cruise.


Pretty boats at the marina.


While waiting on the boat to arrive - we were early because we had to check out of our room an hour and a half before the cruise - Manatees came into the Marina!




 
We headed home two tired puppies ;)

1 comment:

Julie said...

How awesome that you got to see the Manatees!!!!! Hope you loved your cruise!

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...