Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lineage Saturday

 
Today I attended a meeting of my UDC chapter. Members Dorris & Diana were presented with bouquets as one ended and one began offices for the Florida division.

 
Since the program was a recap of the convention last week, I wore a hat again! I bought this while we were in Savannah earlier in the week. We had a salad and dessert luncheon which was really yummy and nice for a warm day.

I like this hat photo because it looks more like me. I have no idea who the serious-looking woman is in the previous hat photos ;)


1 comment:

Julie said...

This is true! The picture does look more like the you I have seen over the years! Funny, isn't it??? Maybe it is just having your hair down! That luncheon sounded pretty delicious!

Boat Club

Our Bayliner Trophy in Kodiak with my Seattle friend Jane Today we met with a boat club to learn information about this type of boat non ...