Sunday, November 26, 2017

Caribbean Cruise on the MS Oosterdam, again

Yup, we did it again. Boarded the MS Oosterdam (again) for a Caribbean cruise. We enjoyed the ship so much last spring that we chose it for our last cruise of the year. We really enjoy the Lincoln Center Stage and BB King Blues Club but not so interested in the main stage productions. I also watched a movie in the theatre and attended a class on digital cameras in the digital workshop on the last day. I discovered I missed out - should have attended more of them!

So, I booked this cruise because I really wanted to go to Puerto Rico; however, hurricane Irma came a long and devastated lives and property there. We were rerouted to Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic. Another stop, St Thomas in the US Virgin Island, was also removed from the itinerary and replaced with St Croix; however, just before the cruise left St Thomas was back! I have to say, as the first American cruise ship back in St. Thomas, they were sooooo happy to see us and went all out.

Part 1:  https://youtu.be/EMig1U9vhJU

Part 2: https://youtu.be/TgKoOqtQadY


Vickie

No comments: