Friday, June 21, 2019

Cousin Reunion for Hubby!

My hubby Jerry has met so many of my cousins (I have 38 first cousins and have no idea how many extended cousins) and he only has 3. Last summer we traveled to Pennsylvania & New Jersey to meet up with them. Here's a photo from July 2018 and one from Dec 1956 with the same folks.


Standing is Jerry's cousin Marty (L) and Jerry (R). Seated are Maureen (L) and Cheryl (R)


If I had known about the old photo first, I would have seated them the same way. Instead Marty & Chery are standing (they are brother and isster) and Maureen and Jerry are sharing the sofa. More important, if I had known about the old photo, I probably would have lost a battle to have Jerry wear a black tie, Marty a striped shirt, Maureen to hold a doll, and Cheryl to hold her knee in that same position, lol!


No comments: