Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sunday Morning Stroll

Just a few shots from my backyard this morning.


And this just happened :-)

 I used to keep my succulents on this but they were getting way too much water from the orchid run off. So now I have my pretty pots all together!
 Purple everywhere!

 Succulents are now back outside and lined up against the screen porch for protection
 I had them here once before and they did fairly good as long as I don't forget about them

 Each side of walkway. I have a grapevine on the trellises but the caterpillars found it.

 The spider plant started in a pot years ago then the pot cracked and it rooted into the ground. This year I separated it and have it hanging. Has created three aerials since the change!
 My end-of-season sale purchase Vincas. Nice pop of color.

The bromeliad border just finished blooming. I added coleus for color.

2 comments:

hearts81 said...

Someone definitely has a green thumb. I'm working on my first orchid, but not sure if killed it or not. I do have one new leaf that seems to be emerging from the center of the plant. The rest looks kind of dead. Just waiting to see!!

My Little Family: said...

the one leaf is promising!