Monday, January 20, 2020

November 2019 Cruise - Norwegian Sun

I find that I don't take as many still shots lately since I do YouTube. But, I wanted to share some of the few stills we have of our November cruise on the Norwegian Sun. We left from Cape Canaveral (sometimes stated as Orlando but Orland is inland) and were scheduled for three stops in the Bahamas - Nassau, Freeport, and NCL's private island Great Stirrup Cay. Sadly, storms came and Freeport was off the list. That's OK because this was a very relaxing cruise - we did lots of sleeping and reading.

This was our first time on Norwegian since our very first cruise in 1993 so really it was like a new cruise line for us. The industry has changed so much between 1993 and 2019! I'll add a couple stills and then link my YouTube video below:







https://youtu.be/0pGuf3ddZKw


No comments: