Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hello Blog!

It's been a while. 

I spend most of my time doing YouTube videos. I've recently created a second YouTube channel just for my cruising and cruising-related videos. The second channel is called "Cruiserella" if you want to subscribe. My Twitter is @CruiserellaV. 

My original YT channel still has unboxings, empties, taste tests, cooking, non-cruise travel, orchids, birds, dogs, and whatever else I'm up to at the time. I changed the name of the OG channel to "Vickie's Voyage".

I think Facebook affected my posting on this channel. It's quicker, easier, and I was able to better connect with friends and family there. Plus, our family has changed a lot since I started this blog. Our moms are gone. My cousin moved and away. We are retired and with the pandemic we really haven't done much other than cruising.

I think it's time to return this blog to its beginnings and focus on my fosters and pets. I'll also include yard/orchids and the neighborhood birds that like my yard. 

So now I need to get on it and uploads the fosters I've had since my last post about them.



No comments: