Friday, May 9, 2008

New Ratbone Dogs

I know that some of you who see my blog are touched by the homeless dogs I sometimes feature on this page but you are not in a position to adopt, foster, or volunteer. There is a way to help them get much needed medical care so they can be rehomed quickly to a forever family. Consider using GoodSearch (http://www.goodsearch.com/) as your search engine! GoodSearch is a search engine developed by Yahoo where you select a non-profit and they give the non-profit a penny each time you use the search enginge under the non-profit's name. It's simple, costs nothing, and takes almost no time. I have my Internet Explorer icon set to use GoodSearch as my home page. The name of the organizatin is "Ratbone Rescues".
Captain Patch in Indiana


Edward in Ohio


Gavin in Georgia


Quizno in Georgia


Texas Terry in Ontario

1 comment:

Donna said...

They are all so cute! My favorite picture is of Quizno. I love the look on his face.