Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The zIG zAG Is Opening !!!

Took a couple photos of my zig zag cactus bloom. they aren't completely open but the angle I took of them sorta makes it look like they are. i ws thinking they are red but that must be the other big cactus as these look like a comvination of red and two shades of pink water lillies, LOL.

This is an orchid that loses it's leaves and every year as I am about to throw it out thinking that
it is dead, a new shaft come up! I really did think it bit the dust this winter.

4 comments:

Julie said...

OMG! Who would expect this zig zag to have a flower such as this!!! WOW! Can't wait for mine to arrive!!!!!

Donna said...

What a pretty flower! I love it.

My LIttle Family: said...

Silly me. I went out this evening for another photo op and found them closed up tight. I just realized they must close up at night and that is why I can't seem to find them open. Dah!

Vickie

Wicked Gardener said...

Very cool plant. I've never seen one like it before.

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...