Sunday, May 18, 2008

Green Thumb Sunday

Instead of photo-ing the plants that are blooming, I thought I would show you photos of what is about to bloom! This time next week these plants will look quite different. As always, click for larger images. Here goes:

Actually this one is just starting to open some of the bloom spikes - big difference from yesterday when I peeked at it.

This one is a Native plant named after the city of Tampa. It is quite fragrant.

My psyclops starting to bloom AGAIN

A hanging cattleya in the wooden slatted boxes often used for vanda

This is a dendrobian that looses its leaves and then blooms directly on the canes. How wierd is that?

Looking like another white phal but I believe it should be a yellow one - guess i will know by this time next week!

This beautiful plant will be HOT pink this time next week. Sorry for not giving names of plants. I am in hurry because I need to do a quilt block for Ratbone but I promise to include the names when I repost when everything is in bloom :) Vickie






1 comment:

Julie said...

It will be neat to compare them to when they are in bloom!

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...