Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Way Back Wednesday 5/28/2008

Thought I would dig back into the photo archive for this post since Jerry is mowing and the noise is keeping me from the garden. These photos are from my days as a RAINBOW GIRL . I posted these on my MySpace page and alumni from Jonesboro High School not only recognized and recalled names but also knew some of these "girls" today! by the way - I made both of the dresses I am wearing in these photos :)
This top photo would have been taken at the beginning of my sophmore year in high school. Usually these type of photos were taken at either officer instillations or new member intitiations - I don't recall for sure. I am second from the left on top row and wearing yellow because that is the station I held at the time. The yellow represents nature.


In this photo I am second from right on middle row; however, there is a flaw in the photo and it is on me (LOL) so I look funny. I am wearing green because I held the position representing immortality. This photo wa staken at the beginning of my junior year in high school. Vickie

1 comment:

Julie said...

What great photos Vickie...looks like a fun group, and very colorful!!! I will go to your hyperlink as well.