Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Morning

Jerry's plane is delayed.

Mom and I just finished a nice big tomato, bacon, and cheese omelet. I LOVE making omelets. When I was learning to cook I made one really bad omelet - it wa a spaghettio omelet. I didn't have anything else to add so I gave it a try. Even Mooney (the dog) wouldn't eat it!

When Mom was in Seattle Bill & Michelle gave her one of those photo frames with a memory card. After breakfast we enjoyed watching photos of Bill's young family and glimpses of Judy & Ted.

I got up early this morning to take out trash, pick up the dog poo, wash the patio, water orchids, load dishwasher, etc. I miss Jerry ;) I'm listening to my favorite radio program (Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me). If you don't listen to Public Radio on Saturday, you should give it a try. There is some grat programming.

No comments: