Friday, August 22, 2008

Mom's Back

Mom is back from her vacation in Seattle. Instead of going out for Friday Girls Night Out, I made a stew in the crockpot and she made corn muffins. Yummy. She took me up on my invitation to spend the night and we purchased a movie on demand called "The Other Bolin Girl" with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansen. Very well made and acted movie. It was a 2 hour movie but it seemed so short. Guess that means we liked it. We didn't get to see Ntalie Portman headless though. LOL

I'm settling in for the night with my book, coke, and laptop in bed, LOL. Should be my first good night of sleep since Jerry left for Virginia last Sunday. I'm tired from sleep deprevation and a long week at work even if it was only 4 days. Just don't sleep well without Jerr but having Mom here will help. The dogs are settled down too and not acting as though the boogie man is in the living room. It's been so windy that even the bathroom vent was making strange noises that a rat terrier could not ignore.

Big yawn.......I feel a great night's rest on the way........good night bloggers :)

No comments: