Sunday, September 7, 2008

Made It Myself Monday

My pup-pups are only modeling. I made these harness vests for someone on Rat-Terrier.com.
Here's Miss Daisey wearing a bright red traaditional Austrian cotton print. My buddy Herta T. from Kodiak brought me some high-quality cottons from one of her trips to Austria.

Eddie is sporting a harness vest as well only this was made from a cotton batik that coworker Dana brought back from a trip to Bali.

As you can see my friends travel and I reap the benefits, LOL!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I really love the first one...but the second one is extra special being made form material from Bali!!! They are both just fantastic design and colors!

luvonne said...

I love them terribly. Unfortunately, Tony DETESTS clothing on dogs. One day, Sammy came home from a day-long appt. with the vet, and since he was so good, they put a bandana around his neck ('cause he is so special). It came off the second we got home, and I never heard the end of it. I thought that was such a nice thing for the vet to do. Hey, has Chloe ever gotten one?? He he he....

Jacky said...

Love the little jackets, very special...and what wonderful models!

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...