Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry Blog Buddies

I couldn't find the recharge cord to my digital camera and it was out of power. This means I couldn't move photos from my digital camera to my computer so I haven't blogged. Who knew that no camera means I can't communicate. When did I become so visual? LOL. Thanks to those who left me comments despite my lack of anything new (notice i did NOT say anything interesting). My camera is charging soI should be back in business tomorrow.

Next weekend I am going to a family event where I will see many of my aunts. My mom is from a big female family (mostly) so I will be sure it is charged up for that! We will be near Ocala....maybe I'll see Wicked!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Have fun at your family get together! That would be cool to run into Wicked!!!

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...