Thursday, January 8, 2009

Secret Santa

I posted photos of my Secret Santa exchange recipients from Rat-Terrier.com but I also received a photo of my Secret Santa recipient through Ratbone Rescues. With Ratbone it is not an exchange but instead it is a sponsorship of a foster dog in need. I am so happy that he was happy with his gifts. I sent gifts to two fosters but the foster mom doesn't have digital access right now - the one pictured below was adopted as his package arrived so the new family got to open his box and take photos. If you would like to see a bunch of happy dogs, check it out by clicking here for the imagevent album or here for the Ratbone blog listing.

Oh Mickey before his Secret Santa box arrived

Oh Mickey after his box arrived. Doesn't he look handsome in his new sweater?

No comments: