Can you tell that I am camera challenged right now? I'm resorting to text only posts, LOL. Here's a funny little odd-question quiz. Dare to copy and post your answers?
1. Do you like blue cheese? Not at all
2. Have you ever been drunk? Once or twice
3. Do you own a gun? Technically, yes
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape and lemonade mixed together
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Very
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Best eaten out of doors
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story. I just smiled thinking about that leg lamp.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with half and half
9. Can you do push ups? Probably not
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding rings
11. Favorite hobby? Sewing/quilting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? It manifests as unfinished projects. See #11
13. What's your favorite shoe? Clogs
14. Middle Name? Carla, after my Dad Carl
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My desk is a mess, I hope she calls, where is my husband?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke Zero, iced tea, water
17. Current worry? The economy in general
18. Current hate right now? Mouth injury caused by dog claw
19. pepsi or coke? Coca Cola baby
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Annual neighborhood party
21. Where would you like to go? Italy, Spain, New York, Alaska
22. Which friends will complete this? Maybe Julie?
23. Do you own slippers? Yes
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Sundress hubby bought me in Puerto Rico with blues and browns, tropical
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Not really
26. Can you whistle? I SO wish I could whistle
27. Favorite color? Peach
28. Would you be a good pirate? I get sea sick in rough weather
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? The songs from Oh Brother Where Art Thou
30. Favorite Girl's Names? Anakin, Jennifer, Mae, Annie, Laura, Ella
31. Favorite boy's names? Michael, Gregory, Byron, Carlton
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Funny misunderstanding, technical work thing, hard to explain, funny only to insiders
34. Best bed sheets as a child? No childhood recollection
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? When I was a toddler had pretty severe 3rd degree burns from coffee but I don't remember it
36. Do you love where you live? I like where I live
37. What did you want to be when you grew up? Forrest Ranger, Musician
38. Who is your loudest friend? I’m taking the 5th
39. How many dogs do you have? Two now
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Doubtful
41. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter series
42. What is your favorite candy? Hot Tamales
43. Favorite Sports Team? Arkansas Razorbacks
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Christmas music
and it went a little something like this........ Rolls of deco mesh (a.k.a. geo mesh). I usually use them straight off the spool withou...
Our Bayliner Trophy in Kodiak with my Seattle friend Jane Today we met with a boat club to learn information about this type of boat non ...
Jerry and I spent yesterday north of our area - specifically, Inverness. Just a thought that perhaps we might enjoy an after-retirement home...
Between quasi shopping for a new house and/or RV, we did manage a Monday - Friday trip to Cleveland. I've never been to Ohio before and ...