Tuesday, March 31, 2009

44

Can you tell that I am camera challenged right now? I'm resorting to text only posts, LOL. Here's a funny little odd-question quiz. Dare to copy and post your answers?

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not at all

2. Have you ever been drunk? Once or twice

3. Do you own a gun? Technically, yes

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape and lemonade mixed together

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Very

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Best eaten out of doors

7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story. I just smiled thinking about that leg lamp.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with half and half

9. Can you do push ups? Probably not

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding rings

11. Favorite hobby? Sewing/quilting

12. Do you have A.D.D.? It manifests as unfinished projects. See #11

13. What's your favorite shoe? Clogs

14. Middle Name? Carla, after my Dad Carl

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My desk is a mess, I hope she calls, where is my husband?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke Zero, iced tea, water

17. Current worry? The economy in general

18. Current hate right now? Mouth injury caused by dog claw

19. pepsi or coke? Coca Cola baby

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Annual neighborhood party

21. Where would you like to go? Italy, Spain, New York, Alaska

22. Which friends will complete this? Maybe Julie?

23. Do you own slippers? Yes

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Sundress hubby bought me in Puerto Rico with blues and browns, tropical

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Not really

26. Can you whistle? I SO wish I could whistle

27. Favorite color? Peach

28. Would you be a good pirate? I get sea sick in rough weather

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? The songs from Oh Brother Where Art Thou

30. Favorite Girl's Names? Anakin, Jennifer, Mae, Annie, Laura, Ella

31. Favorite boy's names? Michael, Gregory, Byron, Carlton

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Funny misunderstanding, technical work thing, hard to explain, funny only to insiders

34. Best bed sheets as a child? No childhood recollection

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? When I was a toddler had pretty severe 3rd degree burns from coffee but I don't remember it

36. Do you love where you live? I like where I live

37. What did you want to be when you grew up? Forrest Ranger, Musician

38. Who is your loudest friend? I’m taking the 5th

39. How many dogs do you have? Two now

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Doubtful

41. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter series

42. What is your favorite candy? Hot Tamales

43. Favorite Sports Team? Arkansas Razorbacks

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Christmas music

No comments: