Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kodiak Friends!

Just got home from having dinner with Jim & Sandy Peotter from Kodiak, Alaska (I lived in Kodiak 11 years and loved every minute of it). Looks like I will seeing them again tomorrow too. It was very nice and I am looking forward to tomorrow.

We went to a good seafood restaurant called Landry's and everyone enjoyed their dinner and the conversation. Lots of catching up to do. As typical of the world's worst photographer, I had my camera yet failed to take a photo :( Oh, it was the typical Saturday dinner with mom and MIL but with the addition of Jim & Sandy. Don't worry - we didn't leave mom & MIL behind!

2 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Mmmmm...laundrys is yummy.

tina said...

From Kodiak to Florida. What a big change. Sounds like a fun night.