Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Daisey was the chosen one today and got to go wtih us to my mom's house for dinner. For the observant folks, yes that is a Valentine's dress. I was in Arkansas for Valentine's day so she never wore it :) The bad news, for Daisey, was that a trip to granny's involved a bath first.

The Easter dinner table. We had turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, white beans, corn, cucumber salad, biscuits, cornbread, and peach cobbler.

My plate. Notice there are no sweet potatoes. I don't eat orange foods. Wierd, I know.

A collection of scraps left over from everyone's plates.

Daisey eating her Easter scrap dinner. We brought some turkey home so the boys got a bite too. They are all passed out for the evening, LOL.

Sarah wanted to walk Daisey so I taught her the proper way to hold a leash. She thoughrt Daisey was strong.

Photo of my mom and my cousin Lea. The photo of MIL Marge and cousin Erica came out too blurry to use. Jerry was unhappy with me taking a photo of him in the recliner so I didn't post it. His eyes were all red from the excessive oak tree pollen - lots of people are a mess.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So much for oranges, cantelope, pumpkin, squashes, and papaya. I am crying now.....

Looked like a wonderful Easter dinner! Event he dogs were spoiled...how great was that???

Love Daisys dress!!