Saturday, April 10, 2010

"The Trop"

Jerry and I went to an event a while back at Tropicana field and I took some photos of the interesting tile work on the long walkway from the parking area to the arena. Now that's baseball season and the RAYS are playing again, I thought it was a good show to share a glimpse of their home field




They have beautiful large palms (I believe they are date palms but I am no expert) and I've always liked the way sun shine through a tree canopy.


No question that is a sea turtle.

And a RAY.

Dolphins

A shot of how long and big the tiled walkway is. It's a work of art.

Shooting away from the trop toward downtown.


1 comment:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

That is really pretty! A lot of work went into that tile walkway and it really is a work of art! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!!