Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's For Dinner? Cake!

This is what I had for dinner...well, not literally this cake, but cake. Went with my friend Christina, who is getting married on July 4th, to do a taste test at the bakery after work. She wanted a vanilla cake but wanted to taste some fillings. She went wtih a really tasty and creamy filling called French cream which turned out to be a mixture of Bavarian cream and whipped cream. Yummy. I also liked the fresh strawberries in a glaze. Actually a combination of both the French cream and the strawberries would pretty much be perfecto!

Did i mention that I would be performing her wedding ceremony? Yup, Florida is one of eleven states where Notaries can perform weddings. This will be my first and I believe I am more nervous about this than the bride! LOL


1 comment:

Julie said...

What a gorgeous cake! That filling sounds so ggggooooooddd!!!!

How exciting to be doing the wedding ceremony!!! Good luck with it.

Boat Club

Our Bayliner Trophy in Kodiak with my Seattle friend Jane Today we met with a boat club to learn information about this type of boat non ...