Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's For Dinner? Cake!

This is what I had for dinner...well, not literally this cake, but cake. Went with my friend Christina, who is getting married on July 4th, to do a taste test at the bakery after work. She wanted a vanilla cake but wanted to taste some fillings. She went wtih a really tasty and creamy filling called French cream which turned out to be a mixture of Bavarian cream and whipped cream. Yummy. I also liked the fresh strawberries in a glaze. Actually a combination of both the French cream and the strawberries would pretty much be perfecto!

Did i mention that I would be performing her wedding ceremony? Yup, Florida is one of eleven states where Notaries can perform weddings. This will be my first and I believe I am more nervous about this than the bride! LOL


1 comment:

Julie said...

What a gorgeous cake! That filling sounds so ggggooooooddd!!!!

How exciting to be doing the wedding ceremony!!! Good luck with it.