Friday, August 27, 2010

Clever - Brugo Mug


Ok, let me start by saying that I am NOT posting this just so I enter a drawing for a free coffee mug. I am doing this post because I truly believe this coffee travel mug has a very clever design - it has a small cooling area for cooling & sipping really hot coffee. Click here to see the description of the product and learn how to enter the drawing if you like. The link will take you to another blog which has a link to the factory if you really want a lot of info :)
Pictured is my favorite color of the assortment. There are 12 others to choose from. I've had lots of travel mugs in my day and even I am impressed. Gosh, I remember when travel mugs had a W I D E bottom with rubber to keep from sliding off the dash. That was well before they were sculpted to fit in a beverage holder.

No comments: