Saturday, November 13, 2010

We Have Tile!

It will be Monday before the tile work is finished because something has to sit for 48 hours. I am liking the travertine. I think Jerry would have preferred a material with a more consistent look but I like the variety of design and color found in using a natural resource.

I'm thinking this vanity from Lowe's. If I go with this off-the-rack vanity, I should have money in the budget for a granite top. (My thought is custom granite with stock cabinet would look better than custom cabinet with stock counter.)


The shower doors have become a chore. I haven't found any I like but I have found a couple that "will do". So far nothing I like in the home centers for towel racks, etc. Oh! I did find some pretty paint chips. Guess I am getting ahead of myself because only the shower is happening now. The rest comes after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lookin good, Vicky! I love travertine too! That cabinet is beautiful and will look great with granite top! Go for it!!!

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...