Saturday, November 13, 2010

We Have Tile!

It will be Monday before the tile work is finished because something has to sit for 48 hours. I am liking the travertine. I think Jerry would have preferred a material with a more consistent look but I like the variety of design and color found in using a natural resource.

I'm thinking this vanity from Lowe's. If I go with this off-the-rack vanity, I should have money in the budget for a granite top. (My thought is custom granite with stock cabinet would look better than custom cabinet with stock counter.)


The shower doors have become a chore. I haven't found any I like but I have found a couple that "will do". So far nothing I like in the home centers for towel racks, etc. Oh! I did find some pretty paint chips. Guess I am getting ahead of myself because only the shower is happening now. The rest comes after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lookin good, Vicky! I love travertine too! That cabinet is beautiful and will look great with granite top! Go for it!!!