Sunday, December 1, 2013

Eddie the Reindeer for Julie

My blog buddy Julie mentioned that Eddie looked a bit like a reindeer in a previous post which got me thinking and onto Pixler to turn my boy into Rudolph! Hope you like it Julie.

Speaking of Pixler, I did some Christmas "photoshopping" on one dog photo on each of the 10 pages of the Ratbone Rescues website of doggies available for adoption. I believe it really helped motivate people to sign up s a Secret Santa for those lucky dogs - now almost all the dogs have a SS (yippee!) Here's a peek:














1 comment:

Julie said...

Lololol. Rudolph!!!!! You are so sweet!!!!! Thanks, Vickie! All of the dogs look so great in the photoshopped holiday wear! Just adorable!

Diamond

The more observant of you may have noticed that in my last post (Hurricane Irma) I mentioned our two dogs. Yes, we have one less dog these d...