Monday, February 11, 2008

Another 1 down, 2 to go!

It's Sunday night at 12:43 and I just posted the last individual paper for my online class and have also met all my posting requirements for the week. Whew...all that is left is the team paper. I turned in my portion yesterday but we were stalled for another team mate :( Oh well, I scheduled tomorrow off work purposely because it is the last day of class (Quality Management and Productivity). All that's needed now is a good edit tomorrow and I can think about other things....like my upcoming weekend with aunt H & mom.

Typical Sunday for me. Writing academic papers, listening to Prarie Home Companion on NPR, and dinner with hubby. Lots of calls back and forth with mon & Auntie but we finally have a decision - we're going to Naples. I am booking a spa package there that includes a massage, a scrub, and a facial. I finally had a pedicure so why not finally have a facial! I have had a massage once before (on my birthday a couple years ago) so I know what to expect and am sure it will be much more relaxing.

I just love this photo of my Dad. I took it about a year ago when we went to the Kennedy Space Center. He really like the place. It's nice to find good father-daughter, multi generational things to do together. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them because I am thinking I can get my Dad down to Florida at least once year.

No comments: