Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Commencement

Guess who's going to attend a graduation ceremony?!? UOP is going to hold a commencement ceremony in Tampa about a month after I complete my coursework. I'm told they hold regional ceremonies and as luck would have it, Tampa is one of the venues. Not only am I going, but my Dad is gonna come too! The plan is for him to spend a week with us and a week with Aunt Flossie in Arcadia - she'll be 91 next month. Since it is an early morning ceremony and we want to go out to lunch after and maybe have a glass of champaign, plans are to rent a limo since Mom, Dad, Margie, hubby, me & Cousin Erica will be attending. There's probably room for another person or two if anyone is interested ;) I ordered my cap & gown this week and have attached a photo of it.

My friend C has a date tonight! You go girl. It's been a dating desert for almost a year and now she has several interested parties. I guess when it rains it pours. He's cooking for her so it will e interesting to see how it goes.

Watching the movie Disturbia as I type. If you haven't seen it, it's worth it. Interesting concept and well made in my opinion.

Chloe the evil chihuahua is having episodes again. Not sure what is going on but it appears neurological to me. Walking backyard, wild stare. She's had this sort of thing before and no clear indication as to what it is. She's old so I think I will leave her alone unless she appears to be in pain.

I gotta get a wreath on the door or I will ruin my reputation as the wreath lady. Thinking its a little late for my St Patty's so I'll just go straight to the Easter wreaths. Oh! Jerry's cousin Maureen is coming during spring break. She's staying with Marge. Am looking forward to her visit. She's fun.

V

No comments: