Monday, July 7, 2008

Scary Ride Home

Horrible visability out my windshield


Click on larger image to see the splash above from the water on sides of streets. I couldn't photo the really bad ones because I had to have both hands on wheel, plus it was just a big gray spray everywhere



You can see the dramatic difference between post and pre wiper in this one


The view getting out of my car - interesting how I caught the raindrops in those big blobs. This photo was NOT taken behind glass.

Two pool shots - one you can see the driving rain and how full hte pool is and the bottom one you can see the rain dancing in the pool :)
It was white knuckles all the way home and I read a book and took a nap after arriving safely.


3 comments:

Wicked Gardener said...

HOW DID YOU TAKE PICTURES DRIVING IN THAT!?!?!?!

:D

Julie said...

I hope someone else was driving while you were snapping pics with that new camera of yours! We would like to keep you around a little longer, you know! GOSH!!!!!

My Little Family: said...

I put the camera on the steering wheel - there was no need to look through the viewfinder. I just took whatever was in front of me. Plus, traffic was moving very slowly.