Monday, December 29, 2008

Stacey and Clinton, AGAIN!

Remember yesterday how I said I was shopping hard and smart and it felt like Stacy & Clinton from "What Not To Wear" were watching me? Well, tonight I went shopping again (Macy's & Dillard's) and I was feeling the same way as I passed on things that I knew weren't the best choice for me even though I liked the item or color. When I went in the dressing room there was Clinton! On the mirror! No kidding. There he was stuck to the mirror with some verbage about how to fix that crotch bunch you get with some pants (ok, crotch bunch is my term not Clinton's). That's so funny after taking about him to find his image and a quote in my dressing room.!

I tried on so many clothes but only ended up buying two tops and another jacket. I still have Money & gift cards left so there will be more shopping..........my feet hurt and I am getting tired.

Taking Chloe to my regular vet tomorrow. She seems to be going backward, not forward, to me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Isn't that something to find Clinton in the dressing room like that! LOLOL. Glad you were able to find some more clothes! How fun! I absolutely hate clothes shopping! You are brave! I am worried about Chloe.