Saturday, January 17, 2015

Randomness

Still catching up with photos from my phone:


A local breakfast restaurant has this giant rooster and they sometimes dress him up for the holidays. This is his ugly Christmas sweater look.


Proof that it does sometimes get cold in central Florida - I am proof in my flannel night shirt, leggings, and socks.


I previously posted about my Christmas Eve dinner and shared a photo of the menu but what I didn't share was the invitations I had printed via VistaPrint and send to ny family members. The inside of the card had the details, of course, but it was the cover that got their attention. We had all the items on the cover (and more) except the fried catfish on the top right - I didn't fry anything. Add in cab dip, seafood lasagna, and orange roughy imperial and then you have it!

No comments: